powells x 2
harvard book store x 3
porter square books x 2 (sparkly red bookmarks!)
ripped harvard coop bookmark
2 TWA tickets (one to hartford in september for school; one home at thanksgiving to see jennie back from australia and dump perry)
culled from books en route to powell's. three big grocery sacks worth.
plus not pictured:
- 6 post-its (my preferred bookmark)
- 1 post-it that read "talking on the phone w/ mom about camp -- enlightenment vs. the dark ages" (i still remember this conversation vividly)
- printout of my senior year spring registration, including crossed-out computer science that was replaced with the poetry seminar with eleanor wilner.
- half a new yorker cartoon "if anyone"
- tiny drawing jennie made
- postcard from soul coughing's el oso album
- powell's receipt from 2012
- poem from my sister about birth
- au bon pain receipt from 2003 (kendall square)
- copy of penny's birth announcement
- ups delivery notice from september 2005
- description of floor exercises and machine circuit with a wardrobe inventory on the back ("avoid: linen")
- a photo from my grandparents remarriage in the early 80s, my (dead) great aunt in the foreground, me or possibly my sister in the background, wide-eyed, in a white dress with a red sash